Always look for an attorney who specializes 1n your type of legal requirements, or someone who lists this as a type of law they regularly practice. On this page you’ll find the areas of my experience and my expertise.
About Ric Blackwell
Our Mission is to provide honest and sophisticated legal services that honor God, develop client trust, and aggressively advocate our clients’ legal rights.
Ric Blackwell is proud to have served his country in the United States Marine Corps, and he has over 29 years of experience as an attorney. The areas in which he provides services include helping people to keep control of assets, pass them along to children and other beneficiaries via wills and trusts, and other estate planning options. He handles Estate Planning &Administration, Business Entities, Business Succession Planning, Asset Protection Planning, and Real Estate Transactions and Closings. Ric is a member of WealthCounsel, LLC, and is a Past President of the Estate Planning Council of Lee County. WealthCounsel is a professional organization that provides state of the art drafting and legal education to estate planning and elder law attorneys. He represents clients in southwest Florida along the Suncoast from Collier to Sarasota counties.
Ric has also been a faculty member at the University of Phoenix since 2003. He currently teaches classes in Business Law and Organizational Development at the Undergraduate and Graduate levels, and he teaches classes in Organizational Ethics and Legal & Business Ethics at the Graduate and Doctoral levels.
- Clear Explanations. I take the time that others don’t to explain every aspect of your case so you know what to expect.
- Answers to Your Questions. Some lawyers will not take a stance or answer the difficult questions you may have related to your case. We do.
- Sincere Empathy and Understanding. I truly care about my clients. It’s not just a job for me. I really want to help people and try to treat each client as if they were family.
- Thorough Investigation. I will leave no rock unturned in conducting an investigation into your legal issue.
- Reasonable Attorney’s Fees. Our fees are competitive with many of our less-experienced opponents.
- Estate Planning & Administration
- Asset Protection
- Real Estate Transactions & Closings
- Business Transactions & Successions